Alright guys, I know its been quite awhile but just wanted to enlighten everyone on a new health tip that I learned today. This tip comes from a good friend of mine thats owns a health and wellness spa. Are you ready for it? Well, here it is… I will be showing you guys how to make a pad to get rid of dark circles under your eyes!
Yes, we have all experienced those nasty things, whether its from poor genetics, lack of sleep or too much sun. All I know is that dark circles are no fun and definitely are not a gal’s best friend.
- First you will need to either get a makeup remover pad or a cut piece of thin towel and damp it slightly.
- Next chop up a potato, cucumber, and a tomato.
- Blend all the little cube size pieces into a little blender.(a magic bullet works wonders)
- You will now have a slight greenish/grayish paste that is definitely not pleasing to the eyes but you will see how well it works!
- Now get the damp cloth/makeup remover and dip it into the mix.
- Put the dipped cloth into the freezer for 15 minutes.
- Take it out and then put the cloth under your eyes for instant cooling relief. Make sure you leave it on for 15 minutes and remember you can do this twice a day to get rid of those nasty dark circles!